• Describe the federal requirements for direct supervision of
• List topics you should cover when training applicators whom.
you will supervise.
• Tell why keeping records of pesticide applications and of
employee training is a good business practice.
• Explain why you should avoid using terms and phrases such as
“safe” and “EPA-approved” when communicating with the
public and customers.
• List steps you can take to explain a pest situation to someone
and to answer their questions about it.
• Discuss your liability potential for each type of damage claim
described in this chapter.
• Give examples of attractive nuisances.
• Describe ways in which cross contamination can happen.
• List steps you should take if someone makes a damage claim