• Describe the risks associated with transporting pesticides.
• List things you need to know and do before transporting
• Discuss features and precautions that make a vehicle suitable for
• Identify items you should cany in case of a transportation
accident and where in the vehicle you should keep them.
• Indicate where pesticides and pesticide-impregnated materials
should be carried in a vehicle and which items you should not
put with them.
• Describe the proper procedures for loading, securing, and
unloading pesticides for transport.
• List 5 things you may need to do if you transp01i pesticides that
are listed as hazardous materials by the U.S. Department of